Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thank You
Jun 21, 2007

I got a rapid testing done at your facility. My only exposure had been through unprotected oral-sex. I knew the odds were in my favor but was still very nervous.

Dr. Steve was amazing. The 20 minutes wait was much easier than I thought and in the end the result was good - Woo-hoo.

Thanks for all the information you have on the website. It has been most helpful.

Thanks again -Aman

PS: That was a great picture of yours on his desk :-)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Aman,

Thanks for your thanks!!! Yes, I agree Dr. Steve is indeed amazing, in more ways than you can ever imagine!

WOO-HOO! I'm delighted to hear the excellent news and that your visit to the Frascino Medical Group was an enlightening and comforting experience.

As for the picture of me on Dr. Steve's desk, well . . . we hope it's helpful in distracting folks during the 20-minute wait for their test results. You should see the picture of Dr. Steve I have on my desk! That one tends to distract me!

Be well, Aman!

Dr. Bob

Previous
About unprotected oral and its consequences
Next
Slightly concerned female

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.