Thank You

I got a rapid testing done at your facility. My only exposure had been through unprotected oral-sex. I knew the odds were in my favor but was still very nervous.

Dr. Steve was amazing. The 20 minutes wait was much easier than I thought and in the end the result was good - Woo-hoo.

Thanks for all the information you have on the website. It has been most helpful.

Thanks again -Aman

PS: That was a great picture of yours on his desk :-)

Hello Aman,

Thanks for your thanks!!! Yes, I agree Dr. Steve is indeed amazing, in more ways than you can ever imagine!

WOO-HOO! I'm delighted to hear the excellent news and that your visit to the Frascino Medical Group was an enlightening and comforting experience.

As for the picture of me on Dr. Steve's desk, well . . . we hope it's helpful in distracting folks during the 20-minute wait for their test results. You should see the picture of Dr. Steve I have on my desk! That one tends to distract me!

Be well, Aman!

About unprotected oral and its consequences
Slightly concerned female