Risk of a Facial With Acne

Hello Dr,

I am a mostly straight man but had an experience with a man yesterday and I got a facial(not the kind you get at Nordstroms lol)..two actually..and I forgot that I had two pimples on my chin. One of them is about healed but has a scab and the other one in new and looks like a layer of skin is removed. I am pretty sure he got some of his goods on my chin. I was trying to be safe by opting for a facial intead of letting him have fun in my mouth but I forgot about the pimples I had on my chin and probably should have opted for the former

Anyhow, thank you very much for your time

-Very Concerned

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

hiv
Prescriptions