Jun 5, 2007
Ok im so scared that me any my baby may be hiv possitive, i was tested when i was pregnant and it was negative but my baby is 1 and she has had thrush for a while now, she been on alot of antibiotics for ear infections and shes had viral pneumoia. Ive had no symptoms. Do you think she is at risk?
Response from Dr. Frascino
This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.
Sex with a plastic bag.
Risk of a Facial With Acne
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.