A female with a question, is that ok? :)

Hi Dr. Bob, this is my first time on your forum, as I've been spending a lot of time in medhelp and heard about you there. I've talked to Doc HHH on there, he's been helpful, but I thought maybe another educated insight would be nice. I had unprotected oral sex, I gave, to completetion on a heterosexual male on the 30th of March. Three weeks later I had two glands swell in my neck, and two weeks after THAT I broke out in hives, which scared me promptly because I knew both were ARS. I know it was a little early, but knowing that most people serooconvert in a month I went and got an ELISA done at 5 weeks, which was negative. Then I waited four more weeks and recieved a negative rapid test at 9 weeks, still a bit short of 12, but my goodness was it encouraging. Do you really think I could seroconvert after this nine week negative result? I'll go get the test either way, but I wanted your opinion. I hope all is well, thank you for answering if you have the time.:)

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

when will my fatigue lessen
Sex with a plastic bag.