Dr. Bob: I wrote you about being tired, well I had to read some of your coments to pick my Ass up and stop feeling sorry for my self thanks for your wisdom (I sure God has given you) I still get tired but I dont let it get me down(sort of speak) Again thanks John W

Hi John W.

You're welcome! "Ass up" is always preferable to ass-dragging! Along with my positive comments about being positive, do also peruse the archives for the common and not-so-common causes of HIV-associated fatigue. These should be thoroughly investigated and will require some cooperative detective work with your HIV specialist.

Hope your batteries recharge and stay charged!

Be well.

hiv and hpv