thanks

Dr. Bob: I wrote you about being tired, well I had to read some of your coments to pick my Ass up and stop feeling sorry for my self thanks for your wisdom (I sure God has given you) I still get tired but I dont let it get me down(sort of speak) Again thanks John W

Hi John W.

You're welcome! "Ass up" is always preferable to ass-dragging! Along with my positive comments about being positive, do also peruse the archives for the common and not-so-common causes of HIV-associated fatigue. These should be thoroughly investigated and will require some cooperative detective work with your HIV specialist.

Hope your batteries recharge and stay charged!

Be well.

hiv and hpv
anemia