stopping my meds

Below 50, tcell -868, if stop taking my meds all together, what could be the results and how long a period

Unfortunately that's not a question I can answer. Even trying to speculate would be difficult without additional information. In particular I would need to know your CD4 count nadir (lowest point) and your highest plasma viral load. Off meds you may relatively quickly return to these levels. In HIVers who have never been on meds, we anticipate a CD4 cell decline of 50-100 cells per year. There are, of course, many variables that could change this average rate of decline, including viral strain, host immune factors, concurrent illnesses, etc. In general recent clinical trials have suggested interrupting (stopping) HAART is not a good idea for those of us who are chronically infected. If you are considering stopping your meds, I urge you to discuss the pros and cons of your specific situation with your HIV specialist. Even get a second opinion if need be. The bottom line is that stopping is not without significant risk.

How much is too much?
hiv and hpv