|grass and meds
Apr 29, 2007
Hi, Thanks for your continued support and knowledge sharing. I'm currently taking Atripla and all my numbers look good. I don't drink, but would certainly enjoy and occasional joint (maybe both kinds). Does pot interfere with my meds efficacy? How about other types of HIV drugs - PI, etc? Thanks, Riley
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, I am not aware of any data that sparking a doobie interferes or interacts with HIV meds. Now stop bogarting that joint!
herpes outbreak and severe fatigue
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- Will Chlamydia Cause An Abnormal Pap Smear?
- What Triggers Shingles Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- How To Tell Partner You Have Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.