Smokin Weed

Hello Dr. Bob... I am one of your readers and i can tell that your language is so clear so i can understand what i read.. I am from Turkish Republic and i ve diagnosed one month ago.my t cells was 368 and my viral load is 24.500 . My doctor said its not make sense but she decided to wait one more month and we will take all the tests again.After i diagnosed i stopped smokin cigarttes and drinkin alcohol which it was really easy for me... And also i stopped smokin weed but i admit it sometimes i miss smokin it.. that green leaf ...LoL...Well i just read your answer about mary jane so i decided to ask you.. what is the rule about smokin weed for hiv + people?..or am i askin too much..?..

Best Regards and best wishes from Turkey

There is no scientific data I am aware of that suggests marijuana is harmful to HIVers. In fact, it's quite helpful for some HIV-related conditions. Unfortunately, use of marijuana is still illegal in this country. I'm not sure of the current laws in Turkey. So as far as I'm concerned, the only "rule about smokin' weed for HIV positive people" is don't get caught!

eradication?
grass and meds