eradication?

dear doc, i'm an italian girl, positive since 1994. Just some questions. In your opinion hiv will be eradicated one day? Do you think we will be positive for all our life? At the moment are there some trials trying to eradicate the virus? Sorry for my english. A big kiss to you.

Hello Ragazzina,

Yes, I do believe HIV will one day be curable. Will we be positive for the rest of our lives? I have no way of knowing. We have come a long way in the past quarter of a century studying and trying to treat and conquer HIV. Unfortunately, it appears we still have a long way yet to go. A cure is not on the foreseeable horizon. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't be optimistic. I certainly am. Regarding clinical trials, there are many currently in progress that involve many different approaches gene therapy, immune-based therapies and novel antiretrovirals, just to name a few. You can read about these in the archives. Also, stay tuned to The Body and we'll continue to update you and all our readers as information evolves on these and other promising new therapies.

Ciao Bella,

Penis Enlargement (PENIS ENLARGEMENT)
Smokin Weed