different tests different results!

When I was 3 months pregnant I had an "Undetermined" result at my GYN, I went to the local clinic and I got a blood test with my boyfriend and it was negative. 6 weeks after I had the negative result I had a test done at the same GYN and it came back "Undetermined" again. I am now 5 months pregnant and changed my GYN and the new one has told me that I am HIV+ and I took my boyfriend to a clinic and he has come out negative! The doctor suggested another test before we start medications, does that mean that I may not be HIV+?

If your new Ob/Gyn doctor is claiming you are HIV positive on the basis of an indeterminate HIV test while pregnant, it may be time for you to find yet another new Ob/Gyn! Your indeterminate three-month test followed by a negative test six weeks later followed by another indeterminate test at five months does not indicate you are HIV positive! In fact, most likely you are HIV negative! Do not start HIV medications based on these results! If you cannot find an HIV-knowledgeable Ob/Gyn doctor, I'd suggest you see an HIV specialist to establish definitively what your HIV serostatus really is. A few simple blood tests will sort this out and I remain quite certain you will ultimately be confirmed HIV negative. Hopefully your new Ob/Gyn will learn a thing or two from your case.

Unprotected sex
Penis Enlargement (PENIS ENLARGEMENT)