Trying to stay calm

I tried not to email you but I could not help it. I have written you years ago and your response helped me immensely. I will cut to the chase. I am 36 years old and I was captivated by this hot 23 year old woman. I used a condom...I should say many condoms. She gave me oral for hours without a condom and I had a condom break during vaginal sex. 1 day later I am feeling really itchy. Does HIV start like this. I would rather donate the huge amount of money I am going to spend on testing i.e. pcr's to your foundation. I stop by your forum from time to time to keep me from having sex. My hormones got the best of me. I have been terrified of HIV all my life. Maybe I am nuts...I will stop here because I know you have probably thousands of emails to sift through. Thank you my buffed Dr. friend. Best Regards...

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Can i have plastic surgery
Unprotected sex