Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

HOORAH for the Australian Prime Minister!
Apr 22, 2007

Dr. Bob,

I read that the Australian Prime Minister is seriously thinking of the possibility of being stricter on allowing hiv positive immigrants entering his country. Why doesn't America wake up and do the same? and no, he is not a born again christian before that gets the blame for his logical thinking.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Logical thinking??? Not only is it illogical, it's also unscientific and, in my opinion, immoral and shameful.

I have to wonder why someone who holds your draconian views on HIV control and prevention is visiting this forum, which clearly does not share your unscientific, discriminatory and unconscionable viewpoint. Could it be you found yourself on bended knee for something other than genuflection? Or perhaps you're just doing research.

As for the Australian Prime Minister, John Howard, his reactionary, unscientific and idiotic opinions and policies on everything from gay rights to the Iraq War are nearly as enlightened as his counterpart here in the States, "King George the W." That in and of itself speaks volumes about Howard's intellect and morality.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Worried, writing from Saudi. Pls rply.
Next
Symptoms and Window Research

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.