HOORAH for the Australian Prime Minister!

Dr. Bob,

I read that the Australian Prime Minister is seriously thinking of the possibility of being stricter on allowing hiv positive immigrants entering his country. Why doesn't America wake up and do the same? and no, he is not a born again christian before that gets the blame for his logical thinking.

Logical thinking??? Not only is it illogical, it's also unscientific and, in my opinion, immoral and shameful.

I have to wonder why someone who holds your draconian views on HIV control and prevention is visiting this forum, which clearly does not share your unscientific, discriminatory and unconscionable viewpoint. Could it be you found yourself on bended knee for something other than genuflection? Or perhaps you're just doing research.

As for the Australian Prime Minister, John Howard, his reactionary, unscientific and idiotic opinions and policies on everything from gay rights to the Iraq War are nearly as enlightened as his counterpart here in the States, "King George the W." That in and of itself speaks volumes about Howard's intellect and morality.

Worried, writing from Saudi. Pls rply.
Symptoms and Window Research