GAY HIV Specialist

Hi Robert

Is there a web site where i can find out HIV doctor who is also gay. Currently iam under the treatment for HIV with a straight doctor. Some times i dont feel comfortable with him discussing certain private matters that could be related to HIV. Some times i walk out of his office unhappy as i dont think he is sesitive

Thank you for your help. I appreciate your help.

thx Tony

Hey Tony,

I don't know where you live, so I can't make any specific recommendations, but I can make a suggestion: check GLMA's (Gay Lesbian Medical Association) Web site (www.glma.org). You can then cross reference it with the American Academy of HIV Medicine's (AAHIVM) Web site, www.aahivm.org, to see if there are any names appearing on both lists. If not, you could either call your local AIDS service organization (just Google AIDS service organization and the name of your city or town) and ask them for a gay HIV/AIDS specialist or call one of the local physicians on the GLMA list and ask whom they recommend for gay-sensitive HIV/AIDS care in your area. If all else fails, move to the San Francisco Bay Area and come and see us at the Frascino Medical Group.

Ongoing fatigue-help!
Fatigue instead of hay fever