Mar 6, 2007
what should your blood count be.
Response from Dr. Frascino
The normal hemoglobin range for men is 14-18 g/dL. For women, it's 12-16 g/dL.
What to work on next.
- What Happens If You Have No More Cd4 Cells?
- What Is The End Result Of Hiv If Left Untreated?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- How Often Do You Need To Get Hepatitis Shots?
- Hiv And Breathing Problems
- Does Acute Hiv Infection Cause Joint Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.