Mar 6, 2007
what should your blood count be.
Response from Dr. Frascino
The normal hemoglobin range for men is 14-18 g/dL. For women, it's 12-16 g/dL.
What to work on next.
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- About How Long Does Hiv Survive In A Needle
- Can You Get Hiv From Giving Oral To A Girl?
- Clearview Hiv 1/2 Stat Pak Generation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.