Mar 6, 2007
what should your blood count be.
Response from Dr. Frascino
The normal hemoglobin range for men is 14-18 g/dL. For women, it's 12-16 g/dL.
What to work on next.
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Dried Blood
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Mutual Masturbation
- Sharing A Toothbrush How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Should I Get Tested After Receiving Oral Sex?
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Kissing Stripper?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.