Mar 6, 2007
Does having anemia lower your metabolism?
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, not exactly. Anemia is a decrease in the number of red blood cells. With fewer of them there is less oxygen in your blood. That, in turn, can make you feel tired and weak as well as cause a host of other symptoms.
- Kissing Cold Sore Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Does HIV Cause Runny Nose?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.