Mar 5, 2007
know your busy , so wont keep you long.
Orange County Surfer
Response from Dr. Frascino
This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.
HIV nose mucus enters clapped cut lips
- Can U Get Hiv From Someone's Blood Getting In Your Food?
- Low White Count And Hiv Negative
- How Long Does It Take For Blood Test Results For Hiv To Come Back?
- Does Vitamin B12 Help Neuropathy?
- Will You Contract Hiv By Having Sex With An Hiv Negative Person?
- How Soon Dry Cough Develops In Newly Hiv Positive Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.