Mar 5, 2007
know your busy , so wont keep you long.
Orange County Surfer
Response from Dr. Frascino
This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.
HIV nose mucus enters clapped cut lips
- Can Diabetic Test Show Hiv?
- Could I Still Get Hiv From Intercourse If No Ejaculation
- Laws Governing The Release Of Information On A Patients Hiv Status
- Supraclavicular Lymph Nodes And Hiv
- Main Symptom Of Vaginal Hiv Yeast Infection
- How Do You Clear Up Dark Marks On Skin In Hiv Patients?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.