HIV nose mucus enters clapped cut lips

A realative of mines is infected with HIV/AIDS. I gave this relative a kiss on the cheak, thinking that It was not possible to become infected. Unfortunately my relatives nose was dripping mucus due to the cold weather. Some of the mucus fom her nose dropped on my chapped lips. I had some antibacteria liquid in my purse, therefore I put some on my lips. My lips started to burn, therefore I looked in a miror saw small cuts on my lips. Is it possible that I am now infected?

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

We love eachother, but can this really work?
CMV