Suicide

Hello Doctor, Please help now before it gets out of hand.The only thought that comes to my mind is that of suicide. I attempted taking all my pain pills at once just to get out of this. I dont know what keep pushing me. I tested HIV- in January 2005. That was the only one time i ever took a test. At the same time i was diagnosed Hepititis B which doctors recently told me it is non-reactive. From the moment i was diagnosed Hepititis B+, i've never had peace because the doctor told me that its a non curable disease. I kept feeling how i will die so soon. And since then the only thing that dominates my mind every blessed day is the feeling of death, like the end is already so close. Since January 2006, i started feeling body ache and extreme weakness after a moths exposure to sex. Since then till this present moment, the pains and body ache has never left me alone. Some times i can not bear the pain no more. But each time i go to the hospital, they told me that i'm good. I'm so scared to do the HIV test. I need some support and counselling. If i come out positive, i do not even have a working permit that can enable me take care of myself. I feel every that that i should end it by dying, because my dream of making beautiful kids is like shattered. I blieve that nothing will ache like i feel, other than HIV. This are my question, 1) If i am infected, does it take this little time like 2 years for my whole immune system to be down? 2)Can i still make kids if i'm positive? 3) Could this pains be as a result of my stress which is unbearable? I am so depressed and feeling like death is around the corner. Please help The main problem is body ache and some times body itches. Never had diarrhea, no cough, but chills from time to time, and heart burn from time to time.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

This Sucks
We love eachother, but can this really work?