|Sad, & Sorry
Feb 23, 2007
Dr. Bob, As many of us here have probably done, I give my deepest hope that through the passing of your brother, you find even greater meaning in your life, if that is possible. You have been there for me. Please know, that I am here for you, if only in my thoughts for you and your family. Thank You Again for ALL You Do, Dan in Ohio
Response from Dr. Frascino
Tinnitus in HIV positive individuals
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.