HIV Testing period

I had sex with a guy that was infected and the condom came off during the sex. I quickly pulled out. This was in the end of December 2006. Would like to know if i have to wait a whole 6 month or can I get tested in March (3 months)? Thanks you.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

help with my anti-hiv drugs lebanon
hiv related non hodgkins