strange, but true

Hi Dr. Bob:

As always, kudos for all your work and advice. This site makes me feel like I'm knowledgable about HIV and can help my Dr. make the right decisions in my care.

I have to ask though.... do you guys make up the questions in STRANGE BUT TRUE ?

If these are true questions it demonstrates exactly how poor of a job governments are doing about HIV prevention education.

Please tell me these are "just for fun" and for education purposes only and not real.

Worried, San Francisco

"STRANGE BUT TRUE" questions are indeed real questions submitted by real questioners, which in and of itself is not only "STRANGE" and "TRUE," but also "SHOCKING!"

Yes, our current administration's HIV prevention education efforts are as disastrous as their handling of Iraq.

Is it 2008 yet?

Tinnitus
help with my anti-hiv drugs lebanon