Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

strange, but true
Feb 12, 2007

Hi Dr. Bob:

As always, kudos for all your work and advice. This site makes me feel like I'm knowledgable about HIV and can help my Dr. make the right decisions in my care.

I have to ask though.... do you guys make up the questions in STRANGE BUT TRUE ?

If these are true questions it demonstrates exactly how poor of a job governments are doing about HIV prevention education.

Please tell me these are "just for fun" and for education purposes only and not real.

Worried, San Francisco

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

"STRANGE BUT TRUE" questions are indeed real questions submitted by real questioners, which in and of itself is not only "STRANGE" and "TRUE," but also "SHOCKING!"

Yes, our current administration's HIV prevention education efforts are as disastrous as their handling of Iraq.

Is it 2008 yet?

Dr. Bob

Previous
Tinnitus
Next
help with my anti-hiv drugs lebanon

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.