|Can anemia or fatigue cause a false postive HIV test??
Feb 12, 2007
I had an exposure that is extremely low risk, or even non-existant. I called an HIV/Aids line and they told me it is not even worth worring about, however I will go and get a test at 3 months, but I was wondering if having anemia or lower then normal iron would affect the result. I don;t know if I am anemic or have low iron, but am extremely fatigued since last summer.
Thank you for your response.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Depression & bad thoughts
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.