Oral sex with clothes on

3 months a stripper gave me a blow job while I still have my pants on. I noticed sliva but did not notice any blood on pants. In the process she bit hard on the penis but there was no visible broken skin but when I when I masterbated at home after the incidence, some blood came with semen. I also have genital herpes prior to this incidence. What are the odds of HIV transmission in this case. I have not yet gone for testing but planning on doing so at completion of 3 months. I do see thrush on lateral borders of my tongue. What do you think....

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

no viral load-no risk to infect partner?
Owning A Cat