your dear brother

Dear Dr Bob, I would like to express my deepest condolences to you for the passing of your brother. I read some time ago that he was suffering from lung cancer. My mom past away last year from the same illness. I can very well sympathize with what you are going through. We all know that time will heal all suffering but in the meantime I do hope I could give a little tinny bit of comfort to you in knowing that you are not alone. Many people love you and feel with you. Walter New York Jack

Hello Walter (New York Jack),

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your mom to lung cancer. It's not the easiest or most comfortable way to depart from this world. My brother taught me a lot about living and now he's taught me even more about dying. I only hope I can do it as well as he did. Giving his eulogy last Saturday was one of the most difficult things I ever had to do. Thank you for your kind and comforting words. I remain confident your mom and my brother have found a place of health, contentment and wonder far far beyond what we mere mortals can even dream about.

Be well, Jack!

needle stick-and nausea with PEPmeds
Bob I thin k you are wrong on this one... (DISCLOSURE)