Jan 28, 2007
I was had parvo 1 & 1/2 years ago. I recently started to have the achy joints again. (knees, shoulders & hips) Is it normal to have symptoms a year & 1/2 later.
Response from Dr. Frascino
This is an HIV information Web site. Are you HIV positive? Parvovirus in folks who are immunodeficient or immunocompromised can become a chronic or recurrent problem. I suggest you check with your HIV specialist and/or hematologist. They should be able to help determine the cause of your achy joints.
Length of treatment
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- What Triggers Shingles Outbreak?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Do Herpes Symptoms Look Like?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.