scared

Hi! I will be totaly honest. I am scared like crazy. I know I tend to think too much and be paranoid, but... I am an exotic dancer. I was dancing for a creepy guy, and while with my butt close to his face, he grabbed me and licked my butthole. I immediatelly escaped and told the bouncer. Now I am scared I cought some disease from him. He is known to visit strip clubs a lot.....I have a steady relationship for 5 years and I was never unfaithfull, We wanna have a baby next year. Now I am scared I caught an STD. Please help. Should I get tested. How long should I wait? Thank you for your reply. M.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Another nose picker
Hiv, fatigue, and...*cough*insanity?*cough*