For Everyone Out there +/-

i got my negative results today 1/09/06. I was battling, not hiv monster, but the symptoms;caused by own head. I never posted on the forum for the 14 weeks i felt i had the virus, but i frequented this forum and website, more than a horny lonely man does porn websites. I can't describe how loud my wohoooo was, but i thank god and people like you Dr. Robert, who enlightened us ignorant folks about this f*#@! up disease that can take anyone. Im a hetero 24 year old male, who was a little homophobic. Now, after reading on hiv and how it affects the gay community i have the most utmost respect for them. You guys are fearless and smart enough to pay it foward and inform others like myself. I will never shun a human being for his sexual preferences or tendency's. this was a life changing experience, nonetheless; i hope i can change some lives like this website and the Dr. Frascino do. to everyone visiting this website and forums and get tested it makes everything clear. Make someone take you, that's what i did. I drove to the clinic two times, and found myself leaving it within 5 minutes before the health care provider came to the lobby. i lost three months of sleep and waking up with the one eyed soldier saluting me, due to the anxiety and stress from constantly from awakening and checking my symptoms. i know it is easy for you worried wells to say, yeah it's easy for you, ur negative already.but i was there also.there is only one way to find out. go a let them prick ur finger and wait. To everyone out there god bless and take care of yourselves in this new year and pray to god that someone comes up with a cure. Hey Dr.Rob! F@#$ bush and his administration. all the money being spent on the war can be used to find a cure for this and other illness that need attention. well, im off for now and try to reconnect with some people i have been avoiding. Thanks to all

Congratulations and WOOO-HOOO! Excellent news! Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story and newfound insights!

I'm also delighted you've become more enlightened about gays! By the way, "sexual preferences or tendencies" isn't quite right. It's "sexual orientation." For instance, your sexual orientation is heterosexual. You are naturally attracted to hot chicks with big boobs, right? You didn't wake up one day and consciously decide that you would be straight and enjoy having lunch at Hooters, right? Same thing with gays. It's our sexual orientation. We didn't make a lifestyle choice or have a voluntary sexual preference to be attracted to muscled surfer dudes either.

Be well. Impeach Bush! Cure AIDS!

Doc. please answer this Ecstasy question
Should I get tested?