Just positive feedback

I was diagnosed positve 4 months ago and have just got to say how inspiring and motivational I find reading your answers Dr Frasino! The appropriate humour and outlook with which you deliver your responses is priceless and, for me personally very uplifting so a huge Thank you from me.

And your kind comments just had the exact same effect on me. So now we are even. Actually, it's always nice to know that these thousands of words I send into cyberspace actually wound up being read by marvelous folks like you!

Be well.

coenzyme Q 10 (and Milk Thistle)
disease progression and life expectancy