Unprotected oral sex

I had unprotected oral sex 6 years before with sex worker. It was first time and she suddenly started sucking and giving me oral for 10 minutes. Then I had protected vaginal sex.Just after the act when I went to piss, I noted that my penis glan had white scar as ifskin had burnt. I got scared and suffering with mental agony. few months ago I got flu with severe chilling in night and 3 blankets could not stop the chill. Please advise whether I was infected while getting oral. Also advise how to contribute to your forum.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

loss of endurance
Portuguese wohoing guy needs help on prevention issue