swollen lymph nodes

I have noticed swollen lymph nodes in the groin area, under chin & armpit. The groin area is somewhat painfull. I take the following meds epivir,viread, kaletra. Please help.

Unfortunately, I cannot diagnose the cause of your swollen lymph nodes over the Internet. I suggest you have your HIV specialist evaluate this problem for you. While you are there, also ask him/her why you are taking Epivir plus Truvada. Epivir is 3TC and Truvada is a combination drug containing Viread plus Emtriva (FTC). FTC and 3TC are two extremely similar drugs and it's rather odd to have them both onboard simultaneously.

RE: At what piont in the relationshiop should I tell them?
U drive a hard bargain