Scared to find out!!

My mom is getting a new life insurance plan, and they have to test for aids, and check to see that we are healthy before the insurance go though. I never been tested before, but im scared to get tested because i might have it, and then i might not. No body never knows until they get tested. Im scared that my family might find out the wrong way, if i am! I would want to be the one to break it to family not the insurance man!! Im just so scared!! If i do have it, I dont know what I would, do!! I would probably loose it!! I never thought I had hiv until i starting reading all these articles about hiv and got me real scared to even get tested but i do want to know! Can u please helpppp me. I need so advice

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Thank you dear one...
RE: At what piont in the relationshiop should I tell them?