Can pregnancy affect hiv results?

Exactly 4 weeks after having unprotected sex I found out that I was pregnant, and the same day I decided to take an HIV test. I took the OraQuick 1/2 HIV test, using blood. The results came negative, but I'm still worried that it can be wrong. Could my pregnancy results have affected my HIV test? I understand that there is a window period, and I will test again when its 13 weeks, but I would really want to know how pregnancy results affect HIV results, and that if the test that I took is strong enough to detect HIV before the window period. Thank you for your time.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

I am sure i have HIV +
Thank you dear one...