I am sure i have HIV +

I am pretty sure i am infected with HIV .. heres the story..

4 years ago had high risk exposure and some brief symptoms after were -Purple rash over the body 2 days after exposure -Swollen groin the day and the next day after exposure -fever on the 4th day mark as well.. i was on a plane so this could be jet lag..

Symptoms within the 4 years -tingling and numbness every now and than -Blood in the stool over a handful of times

1 week and a half i have what i think is established HIV symptoms -Diarrhea or other bowel changes -Extreme Fatigue -Tingling and numbness in my fingers whenever i sleep.. -Twitching in muscle parts -Growling in stomach

So i go in for a blood test and get checked up.. got a call last night which i missed.. the message was like this

"We have your blood test result right now..The doctor would like to discuss this with you.. PLEASE return to the medical lab for your results and *pause* we don't do THIS over the phone..."

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Condom Sliping-Sending $50 by WU in 15 days
Can pregnancy affect hiv results?