Does this warrant a no way no how

I had a brief minimal exposure encounter male and female. Had a hiv test couple of days after ( I know wont show anything), threemonths after then at 7 months. THey all came back negative, this was done at a clinic, the finget stick test. I do plan on going at the one year, but do you think I am alright to warrant your No way No How? Thanks- WNY Girl

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

i know +
Condom Sliping-Sending $50 by WU in 15 days