My Christmas present

You! I was so pleased to receive a letter from your foundation, complete with updates on all it does. I promptly sent a Christmas donation, but realised you give far more to me and others than any monetary ammount I could return. I hope you and Steve have a wonderful holiday and as Ella says: "Here's the jackpot question in advance, what are you doing New Year's Eve?" Josh.

Hey Josh,

The current plan for New Year's Eve has us in three amazing cities and many time zones. We begin in Paris, travel to New York City for a rendezvous and then on to San Francisco, arriving in time for our first kiss of 2007. Ella would approve, don't you think?

Happy Healthy Holidays and many thanks for your donation!

Local testing center says I don't need to be retested
Bleeding Hemroids in the Sauna