HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Hello Dr. Bob, Simply wishing you and Dr. Steve The warmest and Happiest thoughts this holiday season!!! I will donate as my budget allows "Greek Isles Guy" Kurt

Hey Kurt,

Your wishes for our Happy Holidays seem to be working quite well. We're in Paris and having a fine time. You should see the lights! The Champs-Élysées is more lit than the Bush twins during spring break! Of course, the upside down Christmas tree of green lights suspended in the midsection of the ever-so-sparkly Eiffel Tower is our favorite! Kitsch and Christmas go so well together.

Happy Healthy Holidays to you, too, Greek Isles Guy.

Merry Christmas
i dedicate to you