wish you the best

Hi doctor Bob, i was just reading one post from Steven and he said that you just celebrated your 13th year together, so i wanted to drop this lines to wish the best for you and him, tell you that im glad that you have been happy for so long, and wish you have the best of holydays. Until then

someone who admires you

Hello Someone,

Many thanks! Steve (Dr. Steve in The Body's Tratamientos forum) and I are presently celebrating the Holidays with friends in Paris. Somehow I have a hard time believing life gets any better than this. But then again I've said that before many times over the last 13 years and been proven wrong as life continues to amuse and amaze me day by day.

Happy Healthy Holidays to one and all.

Safe Sex and HIV