Scared. Very afraid. Please answer.

I received protected "toothy" oral from a woman I did not know, once about 35 days ago, and again, two weeks ago. She provided the condom. I did not ejaculate. After the second encounter, I woke up the next morning with a thin cut on the top of my penis. Also, some redness. The cut and redness went away gradually over the next 12 hours.

I woke up this morning with an unexplained bruise on my right arm, on the bicept. The bruise is yellow and brown. I am afraid because of the cut and redness after the second encounter. Is it possible this bruise is a symptom of HIV? I am literally shaking over this and so afraid. Please answer. Donation on its way.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

fear of contacting hiv , pls send me the web address i must send my donation to your foundation.
FATIGUE