fear of contacting hiv , pls send me the web address i must send my donation to your foundation.

Hi Dr Bob i m visiting your website regularly , this is the only web site up to me , can anyone get their information for their relevant questions , fears and questions. Thanks a lot Bob you are doing wonderful job. Recently i went to strip club , in October 21 , I had a lap dance over there after that i was scared , i didnt sleep , cant eat properly , my mind is fully occupied with fears and anxiety. I need your advice Dr Bob to console myself, these r the incidents. I went to private room along with the stripper, there I had different incidents from that i was mad almost.

1.the woman rubbed her vagina against my penis , i was ejaculated in my underwear , in this incident i had both underwear and night pant ,if secretions come from her vigina whose HIV status is unknown and this secretions went through my night pant and contact with the ejaculated sperm , is there any chance of getting HIV .

2. The woman touched my penis with her mouth, where i felt that she pressed my penis with her teeth; in this incident also i had my underwear and night pant

3.finally I was asked to suck her boobs , then i sucked her boobs nipple for a while, if is there any discharge from her nipple what abt my situation.

These are the only incidents which i had, please let me know bob is there any chance for contacting HIV from these 3 incidents. I read many articles in your forum , but still my mind goes here and there , I need a response from you whose is working for people wellness, through that i can reduce my anxiety please send me your good luck karma .

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

K PAX VITAMINES
Scared. Very afraid. Please answer.