diet plan

Hi robert.. you are a great inspiration for all of us.. i was wondering what your diet, nutrition plan was? How u spent your day to keep healthy. Thank you for your time.

My diet/nutrition plan? Hmmm . . . just the usual well balanced four basic food groups Italian pasta, coffee, chocolate and a fine French wine. Actually, I tend to favor a well balanced low-fat, high-protein diet; plenty of exercise, sex, rest, sleep (not in that order) and low levels of stress. I also try to keep my personal problems and health challenges in their proper perspective by helping others in need. Finally, a positive attitude about being positive! The two quotes below help keep me focused on what's truly important. Perhaps you'll find them useful as well.

"This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one. The being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy . . . . Life is no brief candle for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations. -- George Bernard Shaw "To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; this is to have succeeded." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happy Healthy Holidays,

Desperately want to make right right decision for my son...
neuropathy pain (didanosine+stavudine+efavirenz)