Laziness and tiredness

Hi,I wanted to know what is the difference between being tired and just being lazy.Does laziness really exist or it is just being tired?

Lazy vs. tired?

Running only 5 miles, because you're too fatigued to go your usual 10 might be considered being tired. Not jogging, because you can't be bothered to put on running shoes and jogging shorts would be considered lazy.

Seriously, fatigue (tiredness) can be difficult to define. In general, it's a term used to describe feelings of exhaustion, sleepiness, and lack of energy. Laziness is more lack of motivation. So, what are you waiting for? Now you know, so lace up those Nikes and hit the jogging trails lazy boy!

RJF

Please, answer, my last hope
Different manifestation of a common primary HIV infection symptom?