Apr 7, 2001
what are symptoms of Iron Deficient anemia?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Symptoms due to anemia are the same no matter what the cause of the anemia. Common symptoms include fatigue, exercise intolerance, shortness of breath, palpitations, weakness, and a host of other symptoms.
RED BLOOD CELLS
Thanks and more info
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Syphilis And Joint And Muscle Aches
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.