Apr 7, 2001
what are symptoms of Iron Deficient anemia?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Symptoms due to anemia are the same no matter what the cause of the anemia. Common symptoms include fatigue, exercise intolerance, shortness of breath, palpitations, weakness, and a host of other symptoms.
RED BLOOD CELLS
Thanks and more info
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.