Apr 7, 2001
what are symptoms of Iron Deficient anemia?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Symptoms due to anemia are the same no matter what the cause of the anemia. Common symptoms include fatigue, exercise intolerance, shortness of breath, palpitations, weakness, and a host of other symptoms.
RED BLOOD CELLS
Thanks and more info
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.