Does HAART act as a PEP for those at risk of co-infection or re-infection?

I apologize that this question is not about the topic of fatigue and anemia.

I have been reading up on co-infection and re-infection. I am aware of your ultimate position being that the risks are not worth it.

That being said, it all my readings I have not seen one thing about the possibility of the low frequency of this taking place, particularly among PLWHAs who have been infected for some time, being the result of whatever HAART regimen followed by the person at risk acting as a form of PEP for whatever different virus type might be introduced.

Has this been researched at all?

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

am i positive?
MD exposed