am i positive?

I Have had 8 neg hiv tests out to a year and 8 months, I also had a viral load done at 7 months with an undetectable result.If I'm truly negative why am I getting various symtoms that I've never had before such as floaters,sweats, a white tongue that lasted for 4 months

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Blood in nail
Does HAART act as a PEP for those at risk of co-infection or re-infection?