For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

thank you Dr.

about 4 months ago I wrote you at this forum regarding severe anemia after seeing 4 hematologists, your medical staff (Dr. Steve) refer me to Dr. Mitsuyasu (UCLA) who found the cause of my severe anemia. that was Parvo virus 19,after the treatment wtih IVIG (about three weeks ago), my hemoglobim now is at 12.4 compare that before was from 4.7 to 7.5. I thank you a lot for your advise, Frascino medical group save my life, thanks a lot for all your support and advise.

Hi Renatto,

We were delighted to be of service. Ron Mitsuyasu is one of our good friends and he's an outstanding hematologist/oncologist/HIV specialist. Ron has kept both Steve and I apprised of your remarkable progress and we couldn't be happier for you! Correctly identifying the true underlying cause of HIV-related fatigue and anemia and then specifically and effectively treating that cause often leads to dramatic and gratifying results! Your story should bring hope and encouragement to others who have struggled with significant fatigue/anemia (as well as any other HIV-related problems). The Frascino Medical Group sends its warmest regards to you! Also, next time you see Ron (Dr. Mitsuyasu), please give him our very best and warmest personal regards. We hope that both you and Ron will visit us anytime you're in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Be well, Renatto! Stay in touch!

Injection Therapy for Fatigue, etc.
Can lypodystrophy effect penis size?