TIRED!!!!!

Dear Friend!!!

Im a friend of Dr Steve..because he speak in spanish!!!!

I m very tired, i was realais all the analisis for try to detect may tyred...and nothing.

Im +...am not medicaded for the momento ( 420cd4)...its posible the cause opf my tired is the viremia..the virus, if i start whit a treatmen the tired desapear????

Abrazos desde argentina.

¡Cualquier amigo de Dr. Steve es un amigo de Dr. Bob!

HIV-related fatigue is a complex topic. Fatigue is one of the most common complaints we "virally enhanced" folks have. That's one of the reasons we've dedicated this entire forum to this topic! The cause for HIV-related fatigue can sometimes be as simple as inadequate sleep, rest, exercise or nutrition. Other times it may be the result of a single underlying condition, such as anemia or hypogonadism (low testosterone). However, in most cases the underlying cause of the HIV-related fatigue is multifactorial, which means there are several conditions acting simultaneously to zap our zip! To find the exact cause of your energy drain, you'll need to work closely with your HIV specialist. I suggest you begin by reviewing the information in the archives of this (and Dr. Steve's) forum. There you will find extensive information about the common and not-so-common underlying causes of HIV-related fatigue. Don't overlook potential problems, such as psychological stress or depression, as these can have a significant effect on our overall energy level and are very treatable conditions! Could HIV itself be one of the components contributing to your fatigue? Yes, it is indeed possible. However, viral load fluctuations generally do not correlate with levels of fatigue. Should you immediately start HAART (highly active antiretroviral therapy) in hopes that your batteries will be promptly recharged? No. Instead, I would continue to assess the other potential underlying causes of HIV-related fatigue and specifically treat each of those conditions.

Gracias por los abrazos argentinos. Mucha suerte.

losing weight
anemia