Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

update was down with fatigue
Nov 11, 2006

Hi Dr Bob,

I wrote to you back in March, I was "kinda down with fatigue". I wanted to tell you I've improved alot. I got more ptsd counseling and have been hitting the gym every week. I still have good days and bad days, but life is lots better. Thanks for your support. you helped me, just like so many others. You are always in my prayers.

I also wrote to you abouot penny (the kid who had pcp before) Did you get an update? I include her and many oters on this forum (lately matt, jake and willaim in my prayers) If there reading, i'd like them to know people are thinking of them.

God bless you Dr Bob. Vote democrat people!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

I'm delighted your PTSD counseling and physical-conditioning program are working well for you. BRAVO! Keep them up and they'll keep you up!

Yes, I've had several contacts from Penny, Matt, Jake, William and loads of others. On their behalf please accept my heartfelt thanks for your prayers and good wishes.

Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
How long must we wait?
Next
Telling your partner (DISCLOSURE, DISCLOSURE LAWS)

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.