update was down with fatigue

Hi Dr Bob,

I wrote to you back in March, I was "kinda down with fatigue". I wanted to tell you I've improved alot. I got more ptsd counseling and have been hitting the gym every week. I still have good days and bad days, but life is lots better. Thanks for your support. you helped me, just like so many others. You are always in my prayers.

I also wrote to you abouot penny (the kid who had pcp before) Did you get an update? I include her and many oters on this forum (lately matt, jake and willaim in my prayers) If there reading, i'd like them to know people are thinking of them.

God bless you Dr Bob. Vote democrat people!

I'm delighted your PTSD counseling and physical-conditioning program are working well for you. BRAVO! Keep them up and they'll keep you up!

Yes, I've had several contacts from Penny, Matt, Jake, William and loads of others. On their behalf please accept my heartfelt thanks for your prayers and good wishes.

Be well.

How long must we wait?
Telling your partner (DISCLOSURE, DISCLOSURE LAWS)