The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thank you Dr Bob
Nov 11, 2006

I was diagnosed in 2004. My GP is a concerned man but with very little 'bedside manner'. Consequently I am sometimes reluctant to ask certain questions. Thank you therefore for the amount of time, humour and dedicated seriousness you give to these fora. I am absolutely stunned by your input! May God bless you.

Response from Dr. Frascino


If you were diagnosed in 2004, hopefully by now you should be under the care of an HIV specialist. If that's not the case, I suggest you rectify that situation ASAP! Optimal care for HIV (and any serious illness) requires competent, comprehensive and compassionate care. Don't settle for less! Why not trade Dr. Grumpy in for a Dr. Smarty-pants (or a Dr. McDreamy)? You should never feel reluctant to ask your physician any question, OK? When in doubt, I'm always here to try to help.

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Help: consumed my own semen!

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint