Thank you Dr Bob

I was diagnosed in 2004. My GP is a concerned man but with very little 'bedside manner'. Consequently I am sometimes reluctant to ask certain questions. Thank you therefore for the amount of time, humour and dedicated seriousness you give to these fora. I am absolutely stunned by your input! May God bless you.

If you were diagnosed in 2004, hopefully by now you should be under the care of an HIV specialist. If that's not the case, I suggest you rectify that situation ASAP! Optimal care for HIV (and any serious illness) requires competent, comprehensive and compassionate care. Don't settle for less! Why not trade Dr. Grumpy in for a Dr. Smarty-pants (or a Dr. McDreamy)? You should never feel reluctant to ask your physician any question, OK? When in doubt, I'm always here to try to help.

Stay well.

Help: consumed my own semen!
BLEW A GUY'S "WHISTLE"